Sunday, July 1, 2018

Did get in some laps in the pool yesterday, though I'm still going to blame altitude for the low number.  My plan <G> is to add a couple of lengths each day as I acclimatize, working up slowly to a more respectable number.



I took the back trail to the house, and the dumpster-diving deer (so named by Steve after he had to remove her from one of the trash cans before they were bear-proofed) was cruising through the campgrounds.  Of course she saw me, and I expected her to hang back.  Instead, she crossed the path just a couple of feet in front of me.  (Too bad the mama with twin fawns didn't come that close to the party pool the other day, instead staying by the tree line at the top of the hill.)




This morning I once again hand-fed the hummingbirds, 
this time with my camera ready in the other hand.  












No comments:

Post a Comment