Thursday, July 12, 2018



Got in a morning soak at the Apple Pools, visiting with Lily. Then it was back to the house by 9:30 so Terry could head into town for supplies (there's another batch of company arriving tomorrow.)  


I fed Neil his breakfast, toileted, showered and shampooed him, and then got him back into bed where he fell asleep basically as soon as his head hit the pillow.  The morning routine really wipes him out.



At that point it was time to fill the hummingbird feeder (again!)  


The little guys empty that 4-cup feeder outside the kitchen window twice a day… and keep in mind that there are two more feeders on the front porch on the other side of the house, though those seem to last a bit longer.


I took the opportunity to handfeed, and set my camera on Macro (for close-ups.)  So I am completely at a loss to explain why the foreground is out-of-focus, while the greenery in the "distance" is crisp and clear.  


Too bad, because I had lots of the critters sitting on my hand today (at one point there were three of them) and I would have loved to have gotten "the perfect shot" of that... but

 Maybe I should just try to pass off these blurry shots 
as "artistic" license? <g>





Obviously <G> I will go back to the regular setting 
for the next feeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment