Saturday, July 7, 2018

Emmett, Terry & Neil's nephew, arrived yesterday.  You can see that he enjoyed his introduction into the joys of hand-feeding hummingbirds! 






Jay is back for the summer, and I ran into him briefly yesterday.   Unfortunately with the kiddie pool right behind me I couldn't back up enough to get much of him in this picture, when I was going for the Mexican artwork on his rollator.




After my soak in the Apple Pool this morning, I headed over to the swimming pool (where I got a delightful Baby Fix holding 8-week-old Leo) ostensibly to swim laps.  And I even got partway in, which was when I realized it was already a bit crowded, and I'd keep running into people.  So no laps today....



 Instead I hung out poolside for a short bit and visited.  
These were cute "Nemo" clips holding Diane's towel in place:



They also had parrot clips:


Now if I can only find penguin clips for my towel!
(Nope - that's a clipboard, guys!)


No comments:

Post a Comment