Monday, October 16, 2017

Sheri had let me know that the quilt book I ordered had arrived, so after I made a deposit at the bank this morning I swung by TOQS to pick it up.  Judging from the number of cars parked in front I thought there was a class going on, but it happened to be GIFT: Get It Finished Today.  


Obviously the above quote was not meant for quilters, because starting new quilt projects is easy - and the reason we have so many UFOs.  It's the finishing that's hard, because we continually get side-tracked by new and exciting projects!



Then I was off to the chiropractor.  Turns out that my shoulder was out of whack, which was most likely responsible for the arm issue this past week.  He was able to do some adjustment (and I do have "homework" for this week) and I'll see him again in a week when hopefully he can bring it more fully into line.  Sure don't want it to turn into a rotator cuff issue, which is what he's trying to prevent.



This afternoon Tom and I started emptying out some of the kitchen cabinets.  Of course he's brutal, and wants to toss out a lot more than I do.



Alex got home, a day early.  The guys had a successful tour (with only a couple of hiccups) but are definitely glad to be off the road for a while.  I finally got to see the interior of the RV - very snazzy, with two (!) bathrooms... and a washing machine!



No comments:

Post a Comment