Friday, January 2, 2015

Yesterday when I had to get up early for irrigation, my body said SLEEP.  This morning, when I could have slept in, my body said WAKE UP at 5:00.  


Today is going to be another chilly day, and once it got light I could see what looks like frost (!) on the ground.  Yesterday folks were posting their pix of snow (in Cave Creek, Mesa, Tucson, etc.) which were certainly beautiful, but show just how cold it's been here.  



However once this storm front moves out, temperatures will start behaving themselves again. Our forecast for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday has more sensible highs, in the low 70s.



Plans for today include lunch with Lisa (after my doctor's appointment) before she heads to the airport later this afternoon.  After that I should still have time to swing by the lab for my routine blood draw before next week's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment