Friday, January 23, 2015

I get e-mails whenever anyone repins one of my Pinterest pins, and sometimes I even have time to go check their boards.  Which is what I was doing this morning while drinking my coffee, where one of her quilt pins was from a blog.  So I checked that out, and one of the first posts said this: "I’ve been working on a lot of different projects, but rarely finishing anything.  I seriously need to stop starting new things!"


Lots to do today while Tom is out back smoking the 4 huge roasts for tomorrow.  First on my agenda is to start a batch of spaghetti sauce in the crockpot for dinner tonight (an undetermined number of the folks will be rolling in "sometime" today), devil the eggs for tomorrow's bash, and make up the tabouli.  Then the house could use a bit (!)  of cleaning since I've done nothing this past week while I felt so crappy.  


We also had serious wind Wednesday and Thursday, though the possible rain missed us (surprising, since we had irrigation I assumed we'd get the rain.) Thus the pool is a mess with all the leaves (which are still falling) and desperately needs to be cleaned.  I'll do what I can on my list before I run out of steam.



The bad news this morning is that 
Tom thinks he may have caught my cold.... 


certainly not good news any time, 
but especially distressing with his annual knapping party tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment