Thursday, January 1, 2015

We had a fun evening over at Jeannie's last night.  Wanda didn't make it (she wasn't feeling well when I spoke with her yesterday) but Michelle and Perri and Donna and Tony were there.  We ate, drank, and played games.  First was Polish Poker (Tony's game), then Taboo (ours), and lastly Mexican Train.  Lots of laughs, but it wasn't a late crowd, and we were home before midnight.


Still, I was fast asleep in my nice warm bed this morning when my alarm went off.  I bundled up in several layers before I went out back to let the irrigation water go.  Looks like the yard got a good drink this time, and despite the chill (I could see my breath, and Tom's truck has a solid sheet of ice on the windshield) at least there was no wind so I got the job done without freezing.



Thought I'd start off the New Year with some more cleaning, but it's too early to make any noise so I'll just be forced to curl up under a quilt and read for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment