Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I was tired when I got home yesterday, so I never did empty off all the quilting shelves in Alex's bedroom.  Thus he was unable to move the shelf for me, and I was unable to paint that last wall this morning.  Of course it doesn't really show behind the shelf, so it'll be easy to ignore it for a while.



However it's still been a busy and productive morning, although I don't have anything tangible to show for it.  I was on the phone for hours, taking care of a lot of business (car insurance, bank, etc.), catching up with friends (Miss Betty & Tracy, a two-fer, and Carol, and Laura), and getting other miscellaneous stuff done.  


I'm still having issues with attachments on my computer (it sure would be nice if the problem disappeared suddenly, just like it showed up, all on its own....)  Attachments open as random pictures (although they come through fine on my iPad) so this afternoon I need to run over to the insurance office to pick up some needed paperwork instead of just printing it off of my computer.

At some point I do need to whip up my contribution for tonight's potluck (at bookclub at Cheri's) before Myra picks me up.  I read this month's selection (The Book Thief) ages ago so I hope I remember enough to contribute to the conversation intelligently! 



I'm having to DVR tonight's penguin documentary on PBS since I won't be home.  Way too often it's difficult to find anything worth watching on TV despite the number of channels, but I guess it figures <g> that 'they' decide to air 'my' program on the rare night I'm going out.


Our weather is spectacularly gorgeous these days!!!  In fact the past couple of days I don't even think we've hit 90, although temps are expected to creep up a few degrees by the weekend.  But with a little bit of luck we're done with triple digits... at least until March!



No comments:

Post a Comment