Thursday, October 2, 2014

I got the shelf moved, all the bolts, etc. removed (some of those were tricky), and the wall spackled.  Progress!  I'll let it dry all day, and then tomorrow morning I can sand and paint.  Almost at the finish line!!!



And in the Gardening Department

This morning I (finally) repotted the salvia into an UNbroken bright yellow pot, and with its red flowers it'll be quite colorful.  


I kept the broken pot (see picture above) planning to create a 'masterpiece' with it before Tom comes home; otherwise, it's going into the trash!



Also cut back some of the Wandering Jew plants to keep them full and bushy, not long and spindly.  Here's their before picture:


The (volunteer) lantana plants by the drive-through gate 
are also badly in need of some trimming.


But that's a bigger job (and a lower priority) 
so it's not happening at the moment.

(or at least SOME of it!)

Next on my list today is to go get a flu shot.  Walgreen's is the closest place, but I  seem to remember from last year that my insurance (Aetna) is not on their free list.  


I called the pharmacy there to try and check, but they were unable to tell me.  
Didn't seem like that difficult a question...


IF it turns out that I have to run all over town to find a free shot,
 no doubt <g> you'll hear about it later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment