Monday, October 20, 2014

"Help me, Wanda, help help me, Wanda"

After Wanda helped me 'hang the pictures' on my quilt (she really did the work) we went to lunch at Wildflower Bread Company.  It was delicious (as usual) and I even have leftovers for tomorrow!



In the morning Matt had called, asking if "as the smartest person he knows" I'd be willing to help him prepare for an upcoming test.  How could I refuse? 


So this afternoon we worked on a practice test, and I helped him with some test-taking strategies.  I also gave him some study materials to work on at home.



Tom worked in the yard most of the day, mowing and weed-eating.  So of course things are looking better and better.  And it was certainly a glorious day to be outside. 



Forgot to mention a book store with a great name that I passed in Kingman over the weekend: Buy The Book.  



This morning Tom complained that last night I snored worse than he'd ever heard (wish he'd record it so I could hear how incredible it is...) which reminds me of a story Beth told me this weekend.  Apparently Kevin was quite a snorer - until there was a bucket accident at work and he fell.  Thankfully he had his safety line properly attached, so he didn't fall to the ground.  But he did break his nose - which magically fixed his deviated septum and he never snored again.  Beth said if she'd known that was all it was going to take she'd have punched him in the nose on Day 1!



No comments:

Post a Comment