Thursday, April 10, 2014

Wanda loved seeing all my treasures from the Sedona trip - and also loved my 'new' flannel jacket that I bought at yesterday's sale.  Sharon does SUCH BEAUTIFUL work!  It fits me perfectly (with the sleeves cuffed up) and will keep me nice and toasty next winter.  

Then I ran errands, and was glad for the A/C.  Today we hit 98 (which is 14 degrees above normal for this date) so it looks like it could be a LONG summer.  We knew we'd pay for our outrageously spectacular winter weather.  Just hoped against hope for a not-so-hot summer.  Tomorrow will be cooler.... only supposed to be 97.  

I went to FedEx and faxed the signed tax forms (Alex stopped by before work today to sign his), dropped off 3 boxes of Lisa's discarded books for the Friends of the Library (but couldn't pick up 'my' book on hold because it'd been under Mom's card and I didn't have that with me), made it to the post office 2 minutes before closing (there was an accident between here and there - which I heard about on the radio once I was in the jam -  so I wasn't sure I'd make it in time) to mail Tami's charger, picked up some items at the grocery store that Tom needed for dinner, and came home to a message on the machine that my insurance has now approved the CT scan, so I need to reschedule that (of course the oncologist appointment is on the 21st, and she wants the results before then.)

Finally connected with Lisa, and now I'm all set to stay at her place Saturday night (I'll be in Marana for the weekend at the bluegrass festival.)

No comments:

Post a Comment