Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I was just at the library yesterday (dropping off and picking up) so naturally I got a notice this morning that (another) book on my Hold list has come in.  

My soak was nice and relaxing, and I'm all caught up on the newspapers.  Guess that means I really should attack my sewing area since I can't think of anything else (productive) to do instead.  Though of course I would much rather be reading now that I picked up a whole new stack of books at the library.  

Mutt and Jeff have been out back all morning, making lots of noise.  Can you hear them?   So I guess I shouldn't have been startled when Mutt ( AKA Mr. Peacock) jumped off the roof noisily onto the porch right in front of me just now.  But I was.

So consider that my jump-start to get up from the computer and get to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment