Thursday, April 17, 2014

My spaciness today continues.

When I got to Linda's just before 1:00 this afternoon, she was getting ready to go out to lunch with her friend Carol; her invite was for Saturday.  I obviously hadn't processed all of her e-mail!

Any chance you’d like to swing by here? We had a visit yesterday and our next visit with Zahn is on Saturday. Maybe you could come over at 1pm for about an hour and then you’d get to see both Elmo and Zahn. Any chance that might work?

So I'm going to try it again on Saturday.

I hadn't yet had my morning coffee when I read Linda's e-mail,  
and maybe I was still feeling the effects of the 'may make you sleepy' meds? 
  

On the plus side

I got invited to join them for lunch (I opted for the special: delicious cranberry chicken salad) at a lovely little cafe, got to visit Bob's Variety Store (NOW I see why Linda is so impressed with that place!), and got a very warm welcome (with lots of kisses) from Elmo.  He obviously remembers me from his week at Dodge Doggy Camp back in December. 

I've got some sewing projects I really need to get done - but figure that
I should just call it a day and put those off until tomorrow.  
Peter and his daughter should be here any time anyway.

I did at least get the pool all cleaned this morning.  
We can't run Creepy for a month (have to let the plaster cure completely or otherwise Creepy could leave marks) so it needed some extra attention: skimming and vacuuming.  Sure looks nice at the moment - at least until the wind picks up.

No comments:

Post a Comment