Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Now that I have crossed several things off of my list I feel lots better.  
The guest house is now mopped which put a little sparkle over there.  

Still left to do is give the counters over there a quick going-over, 
but otherwise it's pretty much set for the ladies' arrival on Thursday.

I just finished cleaning the sliding glass doors of the sewing room.  (Yes, I had just done that recently, but thanks to the recent windstorm it definitely needed it again.)  Of course I'll have to wait until this afternoon when the sun is shining on it to find any streaks I missed since Pokey was not very helpful about pointing those out.

Also in the DIRTY JOBS Dept.: After vacuuming the carpets last night I realized the filters needed to be cleaned, so I just finished taking the vacuum apart and washing all 5 pieces out.  Once they dry (that won't take too long!) and are put back in I'm sure it'll work even better.

I'm getting hungry right on schedule (mid-morning) so it looks like it's

Then I'll do yet more cleaning in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment