Sunday, April 20, 2014

 

Marriott has a couple of commercials running here that are fun to watch.  The first one I saw featured penguins, which of course caught my attention.  

And the next one I saw had a giraffe... just for you, Mom!

It's been a busy morning, so I'm taking a (deserved?) break.  

In addition to a bunch of little things I've gotten done, I'm on my 3rd load of laundry, have changed sheets on the beds and mopped floors, and am in the middle of mucking out the pantry: one floor-to-ceiling shelf (of three) is now done!  And yes, I did throw out a bunch of stuff.  I'm trying to be ruthless!

No idea when I'll run out of steam (after getting up before 4:00) 
so I'm trying to get as much as possible done before then - because Monday and Wednesday I have a whole bunch of stuff on the agenda, which would then leave only Tuesday to get ready for the ladies who arrive for Quilt Camp Thursday morning.  

It's definitely easier to clean when Tom's not here, and the floors should stay clean longer since he finds it an imposition to take off his shoes when he comes in the house.

Guess I've putzed long enough and should get back to work.  
But she may have a point....  



No comments:

Post a Comment