Monday, April 21, 2014

Another Monday, another trip to the gym.  I have not been able to 'find time' to get over there other than my time with Jim, and Alex gave me a hard time about that when he was over for dinner Saturday night.  I've also been remiss in my duties with regard to my back exercises. By the time I remember about them, I'm either already in bed, or so tired I might as well be.

Around lunchtime today I have my next check-up appointment with the oncologist.  While I don't expect any surprises there (because then it wouldn't be a surprise?) it does take a chunk out of my day.  

And on the way home, I must stop and pick up some mouse traps
that little guy and/or or any of his friends have not vacated the premises.


At least he didn't leave any evidence on the kitchen counter last night!

Once back home I will see how much oomph I have left to do more cleaning.  
  
Anything I don't get done today just bleeds over until tomorrow, 
so I'm hoping I can lighten Tuesday's load some by being productive this afternoon.

Now to get ready to head to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment