Thursday, December 1, 2011

I knew before we headed over to Carrabba's for dinner last night that I was going to 'cheat' and have some of their lucious bread and dipping oil.  
I really have been doing so well, and watching the numbers on the scale consistently drop has been great incentive.  What I didn't know was that I was going to finish up Neil's tiramisu.  At least the rest of my dinner (salad, tilapia, spinach sauteed with garlic) was healthy, and I'll be back on track today.
 
Today is also the day I (finally) give the gingerbread boys their buttons while I curl up under an afghan and watch a Netflix.  Winter (at least the Phoenix version) has arrived, if only for a few days.  I will have to venture out on a few errands but it'll be a great chance to use my fancy heated seats.  (For those of you who live where there's real weather, temps in the 50s are cold.... really!)

No comments:

Post a Comment