Friday, December 2, 2011

Missing Quilt

Please keep your eye out for this quilt, 
which disappeared from the Houston Quilt Show!
Sharon’s devastating news: her quilt disappeared after being shown in Houston. It is not a misplaced shipment --- the quilt went missing before shipping.  She writes:
I’m hoping you can post this information and picture on the on-line quilt group you’re with. I just found out that my “Really ‘Wild’ Flowers! Second Season” quilt went missing the day after the Houston show and I’m devastated and heart-broken beyond words. I’m offering a cash reward for its safe return, no questions asked. I would just like to have my quilt back home. The size is 62” x 64.5”.

Please urge each of the gals to send the information out to their own personal contacts as well if you would.

Thank you so much,
~ Sharon
If you have seen this quilt, please contact Sharon Schlotzhauer
I hope it's found and returned to her in short order!!  Everyone, please get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment