Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wireless technology

Obviously I'm not the only one who has difficulty adjusting to all the new wireless technology.  


In 'Other News', I'm still having trouble adjusting to my new tri-focal glasses.  It's been two weeks, but Carolyn is urging me to stick it out for one more week.  Seems she was ready to give up on hers after two and they convinced her to try them for 'just one more week'; now (of course) she says she loves them, and is glad she stuck it out.  So I'm giving it the 'old college try' for another week.
Alex has to work tonight (his actual birthday is today) so I took him out for his birthday dinner last night.  He chose Chompies because he had a hankering for their sliders.  And guess what - turned out that Tuesday night was 'all you can eat' sliders for the price of their regular slider dinner, which comes with 'only' 3 sliders.  He had no trouble with the first 6 (teenage boys can put away an incredible amount of food), but couldn't quite manage number 7 because he wanted to save room for his birthday brownie.  Here's a picture of us with that sad, leftover slider. 
 Surprisingly, I had no trouble saying no to the taste of brownie he kept offering me... it was that yummy challah bread on his sliders that had my mouth watering.  I've often joked I could live on bread and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment