Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gingerbread Boys

Surprised myself (and Tom, and Alex) by sewing into the wee hours of the morning last night.  (Had a few choice words for Joyce, sewing 3 tiny pieces onto each of the 16 heads, but she was right - after that was done the blocks practically put themselves together.)  

Here's the batch of them.  Haven't yet decided on sashing, and of course they'll look even cuter once I put eyes on them after the quilt is finished - but you get the idea.  (Do NOT know why the picture insists on posting upside down... it's not that way in the file.  So if you'll just stand on your head to view it.....)

Now I'm off to Busy Bees, and then afterward it's off to the dentist.  A crown came loose on Monday, causing pain - but the dentist wasn't in on Monday, and of course I couldn't make the appointment for yesterday because I was having the Foothills ladies here.  Happily the crown seems to have reseated itself and there's no pain any more - but figure I'll keep the appointment and have him check it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment