Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nice new number!

Today I saw a number on the bathroom scale that I haven't seen in a LONG time (and had long despaired of ever seeing again!)

In Other Good News, the crown on my tooth that was giving me serious problems on Monday seems to have reseated itself, and is now just fine.  The dentist took an x-ray 'just to be sure', but for the time being there's nothing to be done.  Fine with me!

Still trying to adjust to my tri-focals.  Although it's been 3 weeks, I haven't been able to resolve several of the issues with them.  Next week will go back and see about possible adjustments.

We've had rain several times in the past few days.  It didn't last very long, but was fast and furious each time it happened, and was usually accompanied by thunder and lightening.  Irrigation (naturally) is imminent, scheduled for Friday afternoon.  The ditch needs to be mowed before-hand, but if it doesn't dry out by tomorrow afternoon it probably won't happen this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment