Friday, May 18, 2018

While working on the sashings this morning, I watched several taped Jeopardy programs.  As usual, I liked some of the categories better than others, but certainly was less than thrilled to see "Fashion Brands" as the Final Jeopardy category for one; fashion is definitely not a strong suit for me!  So I was more than a little surprised when I (easily) figured out the correct answer to this:

Translated from Roman Numerals, "55" appears in luggage and watch products names from a company founded by this man

Of course 55 in Roman Numerals is LV, which I then 'translated' to Louis Vuitton.  However, none of the contestants got it correct; all of them guessed Versace.  On those rare occasions that none of them get FJ right but I do, I feel quite proud of myself.



Turns out that Jim has filled my regular 10:30 slot today.  He did have 11:30 available, but I've got lunch plans with Wanda.  I'll head over to the gym at my regular time today, but just do cardio instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment