Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday morning addendum...

After I posted this morning I realized that I hadn't loaded the last of the pix we took yesterday, so here are a few more! 

I was pretty sure that we hadn't yet gotten a shot of Mom and me together (and I was correct!) so before we ended the day's celebration I made sure we took care of that!




Pippa was never a mother, but she still wiggled her way into the MOMs pic!



Definitely enjoyed the thank you cards that Ed delivered to me yesterday:


Dear Aunt Bobbi,
Thank you for my new quilt. 
I will use it a lot and thanks for coming to Brunch with us. 
Love, Gordon


Dear Aunt Bobbi,
Thank You for my gorgeous quilt.  I love it!!
I slept with it last night and it was really cozy!!!
Love, Sierra xoxoxo!!


I never did get a shot of Pippa on the deck, surveying her acres with her nose stuck through the slats.  It was such an adorable 'pose', but with the rain again today I guess I've lost my opportunity.  However here she, is keeping me company in my room.  Such a sweetie!









No comments:

Post a Comment