Monday, May 21, 2018

After I got the last border on the t-shirt quilt, I still needed to make the backing.  I thought that two pieces would be enough, and the yardage did allow for the necessary extra on the top/bottom. But the quilt is so wide that there was not the required fabric on the sides.  I had just enough left to make a 15" strip to add to one side, though have not yet attached it yet. 


Plenty of time this morning <g> to do that one last seam, because even though I read until almost 11 last night I've been up since 3:30.



Upon her arrival at the park each afternoon, Latina always checks out leftovers from Pokey's salad bar.  Over time she's become less skittish (and more curious) about Pokey, but yesterday was definitely a first!








I think Mary is going to come over to the Flying Pig
and watch "me" quilt this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment