Sunday, May 20, 2018

While I did get some sewing done yesterday (the operative word being some), I still didn't quite finishing sashing the top. 


Mostly I vegged on the couch and watched TV. 



Last night there was a wonderful documentary on PBS about hummingbirds.  I not only learned several more things about them, but also enjoyed a lot of amazing footage.  Watch a clip here:



While I seemed to have slept through the night, this morning I woke up at 4:44, while it was still dark.  On the plus side, I seem to feel considerably better than yesterday.



Of course I 'may' fade some as the day wears on. 
Like so many of us, I don't seem to bounce like I used to!



So my plan is to make a concerted effort to finish the t-shirt top
first thing when I get off the computer. 


While I also have to piece together a backing,
in theory <g> that shouldn't take long at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment