Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Yesterday just got colder and nastier - Pokey crawled back into her igloo after a very short time, and I crawled into my new snuggly green sweatshirt (it did help keep me toasty!) - and the homemade goulash and bread were much appreciated  when the guys got home from their (less than perfect) training session.  
I think we've had more winter this month alone than in the past 5 (or possibly 10!) years combined.  In a 'perfect world' (although who lives there?) this might mean we'd great a break in the summer.... 
but somehow <G> I doubt that will happen.

Just got a call this morning from my brother "to chat" while he was driving in to work, and got some of the details on his upcoming trip to the Superbowl.  Someone Andy knows (who works for/with the Ravens) had a couple of tickets that he couldn't use (!) and offered them to Andy at face-value.  Apparently getting the tickets was the easiest part of the equation.... getting plane reservations and finding room accommodations turned out to be a tad trickier.   

In any event, I'll be watching for Andy and Ed when the TV cameras scan the stands on Sunday.  

If you want to help me look, that's Ed on the right.  Casey (and Harry and Charlie) will be rooting (no doubt very loudly) from home.  If you listen you might be able to hear them....

And here's a pic of Andy (with Lisa) taken on the family cruise in '09:

No comments:

Post a Comment