Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wish I'd had this prayer yesterday, before getting my fingerprints redone -

Good thing I set my alarm for 8:00 this morning (Tom has an appointment with a pulmonologist in a bit.)  I was deep inside a dream (getting a wonderful back massage!) when I was rudely awakened.
I certainly felt better in the dream, but (unfortunately) woke up to the reality of a (still) very sore body.  After we get back from the doctor I'll have to see if Carol is free this weekend so we can go redeem our massages!

I even made myself 'stay up' until the (really-not-so-late) hour of 9:00 last night; it certainly helped that I watched an excellent program on PBS about Neanderthals and the new info that's been discovered re them and their capabilities.  

 But obviously I really needed some sleep.  (Feel like I still do.)


No comments:

Post a Comment