Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tom had a great post-op exam with the surgeon this morning... as expected he has been 'discharged' (doesn't need to see him "for 15 years"!)
Now if he could just 86 the Insomnia Fairy and get some sleep (and also 'wake up' his digestive system) he'd be in great shape!

Tom's also gotten the go-ahead to start moving his arms more, and exercising those stiff chest muscles in the hot shower.  Unfortunately he still won't be allowed to go into our backyard hot tub (or any standing water) for at least 3 more months, which is too bad.... that nice hot water does wonders for my aching joints and muscles!
Speaking of which...my shoulder/arm pain (on both sides, though definitely worse on the left) is just getting worse and worse, and I have lost considerable range of motion.  Mentioned it to the oncologist (since it seemed to start the same time I started on the estrogen blockers, one side-effect of which is joint and muscle pain) and also to the gynecologist yesterday when she examined my lymph nodes (since the pain seems to be centered around my arm pits) but neither seems to think it's 'anything'.

Sure making me feel old, though.
  

AGING is the ultimate extreme sport!

People worry way too much about looking old.... I just hate feeling old!

No comments:

Post a Comment