Monday, November 19, 2012

This afternoon Carolyn C and I had lunch at 'our' place, the Wildflower Bread Company.  She is currently neck-deep in a home remodeling project (with all the usual woes) and spaced out our appointment, so we got there a little after 12 instead of a little after 11.  Not only was there a line to order, but also a line for tables.  While we were 'in line' for a table a woman strode up in front of all of us to look for a table, and I (very politely) told her that there was a line and <G> were weren't all standing around 'chatting' for our health.
We did have a lovely lunch, and Carolyn was grateful that I wasn't all stressed out because she spaced out our lunch date.  I told her that I tend to take things more in stride these days and don't sweat the small stuff!
(If I remember, next time I'm over at the guest house I'll take a picture of the DSTST pillow I made for Dad years ago.  Maybe I'll even bring it back over here.  :)

Back at the house I showed Carolyn the Alex jack-in-the-box clip and she thought it was just as funny as I do.  Unfortunately I won't be sharing it here any time soon because apparently I need to load the entire DVD onto my computer in order to grab the pertinent 4 minutes; sadly my hard drive is basically full and I'm a couple of gigs short of necessary space.


Speaking of video clips, Alex showed me one of his 'new favorite place in the whole world' which was shot with a GOPRO camera in Nice, France.  When I mentioned that Mom and I would be 'there' in May (pretty sure the river cruise ends in Nice) he was jealous.  But somehow I don't think this particular spot is on our itinerary...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uL1Huu2BoQ


No comments:

Post a Comment