Monday, November 26, 2012

Never posted yesterday - just busy doing piddly things (like taste-testing some of the goodies that Lisa baked.)  That's a job for which I am definitely suited!  
One was a batch of chocolate cookies she was making for her neighbors.
I pronounced them delicious - and found out that she doesn't care for them.  

This morning was my pre-chemo blood draw (piece of cake) and then a trip to the dentist to have the brace removed to give my tooth a test run, and fill in one of the chips.  Unfortunately he's still talking as if a root canal is a possibility.  
After all the horror stories I've heard over the years, the R word is frightening (I'm definitely a dental coward!) But he says the only (!) time a root canal is painful is when there is infection in the tooth (because then painkillers don't work as well.)  Since I have no infection I shouldn't (!) have to worry about that.

Next errand was to mail 3 packages at the post office.  (I sure do miss the satellite PO at Hallmark's; sadly that store closed.)  At least the line wasn't as long as I expected, and I was out of there fairly quickly.

Now we'll see what other stuff I can cross off my TO DO list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment