Monday, November 26, 2012

Before Lisa headed back down to Tucson this afternoon, she and Tom and I went out to lunch at Rocket Burger.  (Alex was at work.)  I'd heard about their wide selection of sodas, but still was surprised by the sheer number of choices.  It was a hard decision (especially since I usually opt for water, my drink of choice) but I ended up with Zombie Brain Juice - it's SODAsgusting!  Dog Drool was a contender, though.
RB also had a generous selection of sandwiches and burgers; always the purist <g> I decided to go for a 'regular' burger, and it was quite good.  If you're interested, Rocket Burger is on the SW corner of 35th Ave. & Cactus.  (It's not far from Moon Valley HS, and rumor has it that they're The Rockets.)

And before I forget, this is on the back of the shirt I've been wearing today.  (I got it from one of the book vendors in Wickenburg.)  Love the sentiment - but don't think I can wear it to school.  Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Now you KNOW if you had to ask you shouldn't wear it to school...you'll be on local TV in a flash and suspended LOLOL, even if it IS a true thought. I am more concerned with the fact they have given up teaching cursive writing.(among other things like math, english, vocabulary, spelling, and on and on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had any plans to wear it to school.., but 'out and about' is a different story!

      You should have seen the kids' faces (5th graders) when I recited "The Cremation of Sam McGee" and uttered the line, "though he'd often say in his homely way he'd sooner live in Hell."

      Delete
  2. Well reading was supposed to be included in my concerns too. Thanks for Rocket Burger's location, I am still learning my way around..

    ReplyDelete