Friday, February 17, 2012

Had my second Neupogen shot this morning.  All very cheery ladies at the hospital - made the procedure that much less unpleasant.  
Came home ravenous; made up a batch of tuna and demolished the entire bowl all by myself.  If I continue to eat like this on the 'good' days between chemo maybe I won't turn into a skeleton after all!

Still experiencing intermittent back pain (different from my 'usual' back issues) that thankfully is gone more than it is present.  Until I have reason to believe otherwise, am just going to chalk it up to the shots.  One more to go tomorrow, then (hopefully!) no more until next round of chemo.

Gave up on the book about the high school in NY for recent immigrants (gave it a good try, but there are too many books and too little time to waste my time on books that I'm not enjoying.)  The one I'm reading now, An Invisible Thread by Laura Schroff, had me hooked from page one.  It's a nice day for reading poolside, so no surprise that I'm more than halfway through it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment