Friday, February 24, 2012

Alex asked me yesterday when I'll start losing my hair.  
I'm guessing sometime after second chemo, scheduled for March 1.
In the meantime, think I'll order up one of these shirts!

Once my hair does start falling out, I had planned to have Shelley (my hairdresser) give me a buzz cut.  However, Alex has that attachment on his electric razor, and has offered to do the deed for me.  He thinks it will be a hoot - plus I'd save $ on a 'haircut'.  So it's a win/win.  In the Silver Lining Department: should be nice and cool for our upcoming summer, plus I'll save on shampoo.

Monica is gifting me some of her head scarves (she experienced the 'fun' of chemo last year) which I'll wear on occasions when I don't want to embarrass the family (like Lisa's graduation), but am hoping much of the time to just go with the Bald is Beautiful theme, and 'flaunt' my status as a chemo survivor!

No comments:

Post a Comment