Sunday, June 19, 2011

The insomnia fairy

The insomnia fairy has been visiting me lately, usually around 3:00 a.m.
Needless to say this does not put a smile on my face.  Hopefully she'll soon (very soon?!) get tired of hanging out here and go aggravate someone else!
 I mucked out the other side of the garage today and it sure looks different (translation: tidier) out there - and then took a mini-nap this afternoon.  But (are you listening, insomnia fairy?) I really would much rather sleep at night!  Took Tom to Carrabba's tonight for his Father's Day dinner.  Happily it wasn't crowded at all, and we were seated right away.  (On Mother's Day Alex told us there was a 3 hour wait!)  Which reminds me - we got to speak to (and see) Lisa this morning via Skype when she 'called' to wish him a Happy Father's Day.  Pretty amazing technology that allows dear ones far away to seem close.
And now I'm going to take the following advice:
and go read more of The Tiger's Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment