Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Guess I shouldn't have been too surprised that my Rx wasn't ready when I stopped by after the gym. I had to make another trip to the pharmacy an hour later, but at least now I do have my meds.



Alex has been whittling on the honey-do list I gave him -
and has already gotten most of it done for me today! 



He also got me set up on Instagram, so (in theory!) I can keep up with him and his adventures.  Facebook is old-school, and "nobody" uses it anymore.



Meanwhile I've been working on my own list.  Car is all gassed up and has a nice clean windshield, and is currently getting serviced while I've been getting miscellaneous stuff done around the house.



* * * * *

Just called to check and see if my car was ready, and the oil had been changed and the tires rotated.


Their check discovered that the battery is not at all happy and needs to be replaced.  So now I'm waiting for them to install a new one.  Our heat is hard on batteries and they just do not last long here.  No point in waiting since I certainly do NOT want to have car issues on the road!  



It would have been nice to shop around and find a cheaper option, but at 3:00 on the afternoon before I hit the road I'm crunched for time and have pretty much run out of options.



No comments:

Post a Comment