Friday, March 9, 2018

This week I've experienced a personal best with a 5-night run of sleeping "in" mornings, along with the added bonus of not getting up to pee during the night - and all without taking a sleep aid!


Naturally it was disappointing to break that streak last night. 


Sill, I did clock a reasonable number of hours of sleep
despite reading for a bit in the middle of the night. 


As soon as it was light this morning I emptied the hot tub gazebo of candle holders, chemicals, signs, etc. so now I'm just awaiting Bill's arrival. 



The (final?!) set of papers to remedy the (latest) financial snafu arrived in yesterday's mail, whereupon Tom and I promptly signed them so they can head back in today's mail.  I really hope that this is the last step in a (too) long process, and it's smooth sailing from here on out. 


Somebody at that end definitely dropped the ball, since (as I pointed out) we are paying them substantial bucks to oversee and take care of things just so issues like the latest one don't occur




No comments:

Post a Comment