Friday, January 12, 2018

Instead of working out at the gym today we did measurements, and my body-fat has gone down almost 4%.  While the actual number still seems appallingly high to me, for my age it falls between the "good" and "excellent" range.  (Unfortunately, all that fat seems concentrated in my mid-section, so I really do need to get to the gym on my off-days and do some cardio to help with that.)



When I got home from the gym the front yard was already looking really spiffy - the guys do such a terrific job - though it's fairly evident that they won't be able to get to everything on the property that needs attention. (However they have saved me a LOT of raking!)  I see a phone call to Deb in my future to schedule yet another day of work.



When I was making my post-workout shake I checked my new brand of protein powder; Jim said that some of them have creatine as an ingredient to help with muscle building.  That, of course, would have explained the lab results from yesterday...except for the fact that it's not listed as an ingredient.  Thought I'd figured it out - but guess not.


No comments:

Post a Comment