Thursday, November 6, 2014

Shelley called last evening around 7:00 to see if I could help Emmy with her long division homework.  (Alex said Shelley had mentioned something about this during his haircut with her the other day.)  Of course I'm always more than happy to help, and invited them over.  We worked about an hour, and made some progress - although I'm guessing it was a VERY long evening of math homework for Emmy and Shelley after they left here...



Yesterday I picked up a couple of books waiting for me at the library, so last night I was able to dive into The Boys in the Boat, our book club's selection for December.


Nothing 'official' to do today (once I run over to Kinko's and fax something.)  But I really must get organized for my upcoming trip to Maryland. Since everything for that will need to be completed (holiday gifts) or bought (something to wear to Rachelle's wedding) and then packed by Tuesday (Wednesday will be taken up with the Pat Knoechel quilt program and potluck at Foothills, and I will be leaving the house by 4:30 a.m. on Thursday) I'm 'sort of ' running out of time to get things done!



Tomorrow I certainly won't be able to get anything done since it's my first Word Wizard appearance for this school year.  I'll on my feet the entire morning, so no doubt I'll end up on the couch most of tomorrow afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment