Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It was nippy in the house again today when I woke up, so I turned on the heater (first time this season) just to knock the edge off the chill.  It only took a few minutes - and what a difference!  


By tomorrow we should be back to sensible temps again - unlike some places in The South.  Hard to believe the pix on the news of the snow in the Carolinas this weekend! 


After lunch at Wildflower yesterday with Teresa (delightful as always) we walked across the lot to PetSmart; I wanted a replacement heat bulb for whenever the current one in her crate (leftover from last winter and running out of hours) decides to crap out on  us.  The young woman who helped me find what I needed (they've changed the packaging and it was a little confusing) also has a Sulcata; hers is handsome fellow (she showed me a picture) 20 years old who weighs in at 200 pounds!  


Wish we could figure out a way to weigh Pokey!



I was disappointed to miss Pickin' In The Pines back in September, so this morning I was happy to stumble across this clip of The Sonoran Dogs performing there.  Enjoy!


I'm waiting a bit to go vote in order to let all the folks who need to vote before work 'get out of the way' before I head on over.  Standing in line does not make my back happy!


Afterward I have a bunch of piddly errands to run, 
and also need to clear up the ubiquitous pile of paperwork on my desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment