Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I woke up at 6:20, still hacking away.  My first thought was to check-in for my 6:05 Southwest flight tomorrow.  Only 15 minutes 'late', so I am definitely surprised that I ended up with such a low boarding number, B 59.  Wish I knew the secret!!!


Here's hoping I can still score my preferred spot, an aisle seat in the back of the plane; otherwise I'll be constantly bothering the person in that seat, climbing out on my trips to the bathroom.



I am still coughing hard.  While I'm no longer seeing stars when I cough (which is definitely an improvement) I now feel the cough in my back by one of my shoulder blades.  Could it be a sore lung from all the hacking? 


Of course if I am still coughing tomorrow (and given my slow progress that seems fairly likely) folks by me on the plane will not be at all happy with me.  Methinks I need to find a serious cough suppressant!



On the plus side, I think I am feeling a little better, which is hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment