Sunday, November 2, 2014

Now that it's November it's quite clear that I really need to get going on my holiday gifts (especially since I'll be gone the second half of the month.)  Yesterday I whipped up a couple of placemats (after popping over to The Other Quilt Shop for a bit of matching fabric.) Of course they still need to be quilted/bound, but Wanda approved of them when she stopped by in the late afternoon.


It was cloudy yesterday (a nice change) and only in the 80s, and today the high is forecast to only reach 73.  Of course for those of you who got snow already that probably doesn't sound bad at all... but considering it was still in the 90s on Thursday it's quite a change for us and everyone is likely to be all bundled up today.  We might even get some rain!

  

Later today Patti and I are off to go see Gone Girl at the movies.



In the meantime, I have sewing to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment