Friday, November 7, 2014

After I left Kinko's yesterday I stopped in at Ross (basically across the street) in hopes of finding something to wear to Rachelle's wedding.  Sadly I didn't find anything - and merely reinforced my "I don't enjoy shopping" feelings. 

Sometimes I wonder where weird dreams come from, but there was no real surprise about one a few nights ago: I was shopping for something to wear to Rachelle's wedding, and while I was out on the floor looking in a mirror and deciding on a (HORRIBLE) dress someone went into my dressing room and stole my clothes!


  I'm hoping that Patti, who has a 4-day weekend (and likes to shop) will take pity on me and go with me to help me find something.  I'm running out of time!  



I wasn't expecting Tom home until tonight, but he called late yesterday afternoon to say he'd made it to Vegas and would be home sometime that evening.  Except for getting to see Lisa again (they did a museum in Oakland on Wednesday) his recent trip was a bust.



Now it's time to wave my magic wand 
and get ready to go WORD WIZARDing!





No comments:

Post a Comment