Sunday, August 17, 2014

SUNDAY, August 17

Our wake-up call came through at 6:00 this morning.  Tom went off to go grubbing with Wade & Cindy, and Bob & Rosa Lee.  I begged off, just wanting to hang out today.  The hot tub is literally just out the back door of our room (and the pool also), I have books to read (and needlework I haven't touched yet this trip) so "don't worry about me, I'll be fine!" Lol

My first order of business was to fall back asleep - until almost 9:00!  I missed the free breakfast, but after all we ate yesterday that wasn't a problem!

Lazy morning (worked on a NYT crossword puzzle, chatted with Mom) and after a leisurely shower I had lunch in the bar: spicy chicken sandwich, and the BEST beer-battered French fries!

In the afternoon I read a little, but was tired despite sleeping in. So I turned on the TV - and ended up dozing off and on for several hours.  The gang got back around 6:30, and we went out for Chinese food.  They had a fun day but were pretty wiped out.  Even though I slept in and napped this afternoon I'm tired also.

No comments:

Post a Comment