Friday, August 1, 2014

FRIDAY, August 1

Spent hours in the Apple Tree pools - it's such a delightful way to start the day.  I had my water and a handful of cherries so I was set for a while.  Neil made it up for a bit, and camp host Kevin, and I had a wonderful conversation with Amber (love her tattoo) and Roger (originally from the Netherlands) who live in Cold Creek.  By the time I returned to the house Tom and Steve were getting ready to head out to Bonanza and go point hunting.  

The weather was better today, so I was actually able to get into the big pool this afternoon and swim some laps.  Got some pix of Neil and Terry also enjoying the swimming pool.  I spent much of the afternoon soaking, and about the time I was feeling a little water-logged I heard the rumble of thunder, signaling to me it was time to head inside.

When I checked my e-mail and FB today I learned that a bear got into Dwain's garage Monday night; we left THAT morning, and 'my' bedroom was right inside the garage door! (Tom was sleeping in the camper right outside!) SO glad the bear waited <G> until we left...

I helped Terry put on another wonderful dinner and dessert (tonight she baked up a delicious upside-down peach delight.) When the evening was winding down and Tom started to head out the door to the truck he discovered a deer bedded down for the night just steps away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment