Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Despite the weather warnings (flash flood advisory) we did not get a storm last night.  That meant Tom was able to pretty much finish up the yard work today.  Phew!  Although I helped again this morning, he has done the lion's share of the work, and on several occasions was heard to mutter


While outside helping I found a set of muddy paw prints by the hot tub,
so am thinking a raccoon visited us recently.


This morning I buzzed out and got gas (was running on empty), mailed off a package at the post office, and swung by the library to renew my card and pick up a couple of books that had come in.  After the exterminator left I thought about popping over to Patti's to pick up some of my plants that she babysat during our vacation.  (A couple of the ones Alex was supposed to be taking care of didn't fare so well...)  


But I ended up finishing a book instead.


Once that was done I didn't have time
since I did have to run by the grocery stores.





No comments:

Post a Comment