Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The door to the garage has recently stopped latching.  The first time I found it open I thought it just hadn't been pulled closed properly; but after I kept finding it open I tested it out and discovered that 'something' has happened so that it no longer catches.  


I was just getting ready to head out to the library when I noticed the door was open (again).  This time, however, Pokey had made her way in.  At least my car is parked in the driveway, so I don't have to deal with her until later.  While I was able to coax her back over to the doorway 


she decided she really didn't want to climb up that step and instead headed off in another direction (looking for greener pastures?)


No way I can lift her, so if she doesn't step it up on her own 
I'll have to get Alex to help when he gets home.  

No idea, though, when that will be.  I invited him to join me for dinner (I'm going to grill some chicken) but he'd already made other dinner plans.



No comments:

Post a Comment