Monday, July 7, 2014

Another 'boring' appointment with the surgeon.  
Of course in this case, boring is definitely good.  


She gave me the ALL CLEAR, and will see me again in 6 months.


Not so boring was my trip to the post office afterward to mail off a donation quilt for the Arizona Quilters Hall of Fame auction.  The line was actually out the door into the lobby, so (after securing a place in line 'just in case...!) I tried the machine.  It went through all zillion screens, but at the end refused to complete the transaction.  


Good thing I didn't have to go to the back of the line!  


Once I finally arrived at the counter I made a snide remark about the machine, which is when the mail clerk told me it won't be long before those machines totally replace the humans behind the counters.


I'll be in real trouble then because MACHINES HATE ME!  
Just wish I knew why...


No comments:

Post a Comment