Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mom had mentioned that every time she gets a skill accomplished in PT 
they just ramp it up and make it harder. 

 I know just what she means; today Noelle switched me from the red band to the yellow one during my clam exercise - a lot tougher!  (The real pain was paying for today's visit - I'd forgotten that my deductible would start all over again January 1st.) 

And it also could have been that I wasn't feeling up to snuff.  In fact when I got home I crawled into bed and went right to sleep!  Not sure why I'm so tired - not like I stayed up and partied Tuesday night! 


But speaking of partying, I just texted Alex (working the RockStar event in Tahoe) "still partying?" and his response was "of course", plus this picture.

On the down side, they all took their snowboards with them but it turns out there isn't enough snow for them to hit the slopes.

That apparently is NOT the problem back East.  The news showed pix of the big storm - and then reported that our temps will be in the 70s.  Gotta LOVE Arizona in the winter time!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I have my 6-month mammogram.  No reason to think it'll be anything but routine. Monday I see the oncologist, and the following Monday the surgeon, for check-ups.  At some point I'll 'graduate' from the 6-month to the 12-month plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment