Sunday, January 19, 2014

Last night was Pizza & Poker up at Jeannie's.  Seven of us played a wide variety of games (dealer's choice), but I think 7-Card Stud is my favorite.  While I returned home $4 poorer (Tom lost all $5) that seems to be pretty good value for an evening's entertainment.

This morning I got the beef stew going in the crock pot (I'm 'on' for dinner at Quilt Camp tomorrow) and picked up some salad and bread at the store today to go with it, so now all I have to do is pack - and decide what quilting projects to bring along with me.

Also got in my workout session today (with-Jim-at-the-gym) since I won't be able to make it tomorrow.  We spent the half-hour doing various step-ups, so I 'may' be sore tomorrow.

So just to recap, I will be at QUILT CAMP Monday-Thursday this week and thus won't be posting.  You'll just have to wait until Friday to hear all about my fun!

And while I'm off having fun, I

No comments:

Post a Comment