Thursday, January 16, 2014

I finally made a trip to the Apple store (you need an appointment???) and Sean got my iPad up and running in a matter of minutes.  Now I can play Clash of Clans again, but more importantly, can again watch Netflix on it.  While I was waiting for my turn at Apple I texted Alex to find out what he had already tried, but by the time he got back to me I was leaving the parking lot.  He was just pulling into Panda Express across the street on his lunch break, so I headed over there and we lunched together.  I approved of what he ordered for me.

Took my embroidered top to Busy Bees yesterday since the quilt will be gone to California before the next business meeting show&tell.  Everyone approved, especially those in the embroidery group (Pennie, Bobbi, etc.) who said it was quite well done for a first project. 

Now it's at Jeannie's, next in line to be quilted after she finishes the custom Jenny Haskins which is on Ruby at the moment.  I plan to get the binding made so it'll be all ready to go when I get the quilt back from Jeannie this weekend.  The binding and the sleeve will be some of my projects for Quilt Camp next week.

Mr. Peacock was on our porch yesterday right outside the computer desk window.  I knew if I tried to go outside I'd spook him, so I took these through the window; obviously those windows need some serious attention! You can get the idea, though unfortunately the colors are very washed out.





In fact it's such a nice day I think I'll go do that now!  Tom just finished mowing the front yard, which needed it badly - but that means the cans are again full and the pile of leaves I raked will just have to wait to be picked up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment